Top 10 Financial Services Trends for 2015January 5th, 2015 | Posted by in Financial Services
APT SVP Will Weidman recently authored an article for Banking Strategies, outlining his top 10 predictions for financial services institutions in 2015. Weidman summarizes, “After years of debate the battle lines have been drawn and it is clear what financial services institutions must do to succeed. In the new world order, the winners will be tech-savvy institutions that constantly innovate while managing expenses carefully.”
Weidman’s 10 predictions for financial services institutions in 2015 are:
1. Drive revenue with online/mobile channels
2. Make smart branch transformation investments
3. Improve relationship management in commercial and wealth management
4. Prepare for rising rates
5. Combat new entrants such as Walmart and GoBank
6. Accelerate and improve channel migration
7. Intelligently rationalize the branch footprint
8. Figure out universal staffing
9. Find new levers to reduce costs
10. Improve efficiency ratios in wholesale banking
Click here to read the full article.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.